Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Where do you guys get all you disney doll stuffs?

  1. #1
    Wrinklie Alert
    Guest Wrinklie Alert's Avatar

    Question

    The dresses are GORGEOUS, and seem to fit the dolls well. My girls need Halloween costumes, too! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have one of them (Tinkerbelle); I got it in Disney World about 4 years ago. Disney World used to sell 18" dolls that fit perfectly in the costumes, but the costumes can be squeezed onto the AGs. Just adorable!

    You might be able to find some online too. Good luck searching!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I know that the Disney Store in a mall near me used to, and maybe still does, sell the Disney 18" doll outfits. I know that my friend has a couple of them for her Felicity.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can buy them from Disney World. The outfits are called MY Disney Doll They are $25 each. They have.. Ariel, Belle, Minnie, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Tinkerbelle and Cinderella.

    Two of my outfits Belle (which Samantha2 wore) and Ariel (Felicity) and Pooh Bear (kit) are from Disney Store from 1998. These are no longer made.

    Alice, Mulan and Belle ( Marisol) are from Disney Wrodl Germany EPCOT. ehhh. a bit expensive, but well worth it.

    You do not need to buy outfits directly from Disney, I have seen Disney outfits made by seamstresses on ebay for low prices.

    FYI- Kaya's outfit is made from Molly's Halloween and mountain outfit (retired) use imagination! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Wrinklie Alert
    Guest Wrinklie Alert's Avatar

    Post

    Ok, because I wanted the Mulan and Belle outfits. Also the one that AGoT #21 was wearing.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll pm you on those.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Diana has the Ariel outfit (Thanks Ria!) and also the Belle outfit from Disneyworld. The Ariel outfit is very hard to get on the AG's because the top of it is one piece with no velcro in the back and you have to pull it over the dolls heads, not an easy task. It's beautiful when you get it on though.

    Then, when we went in the Spring we got the Belle outfit to match Diana. If you look in our doll room album, you can see Diana and Kailey wearing their Belle outfits at the Grand Floridian. It is picture #37 in the album.

    I think they were $25 or $30, can't remember, but come complete with shoes, tiara type crown, and wand. We're going back in late January and will probably pick out another outfit for a doll.

    Laurie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was wondering this myself. I remember them being in the stores a few yearts ago, but I didn't have an AG then, so I didn't buy any outfits.

    After doing some research on ebay and googling "My Disney Doll" I managed to find a few places with outfits, and several references to what is a now retired "aurora" doll you can get from a special Princess Tea.

    Also checked the Disney Shopping online store and found Disney's Favorite Girl which look a lot like Tolly Dolls to me, but maybe this means they are trying to make the outfits to fit the AG size dolls better.

    Would love to have the Disney outfits!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Disney's Favorite Girl is brand new! looks too much Tolly to me! They are taking out My Disney Girl and putting this one in. As My Disney Girl was not much of a seller. Did not blaim the kids, the My Disney Girl are ugly! and spooky! These new dolls look more comfortable for Kids, wonder if the outfits can fit AG. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen a few of the My Disney GirlDoll outfits online, I know the Laughing Place has them, at 79 bucks per doll, and the outfits for 43.
    http://laughingplacestore.com/Catego...e-mydisneygirl

    I think My Disney GirlDoll was insanely ugly as well!

    These new ones are so much cuter, I actually think the Tolly dolls are a little cute. The quality looks nowhere near AG, and even for the price of $50 I wouldn't want one. I do like that the 2 outfit sets come with so much, and cost the price of a regular AG outfit.

    The dolls look very similar in size to the AGs, but I don't know if I want to be the one to risk it. Maybe if they start selling Disney costumes, I will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •